Make an Offer << Back to Search
Selected Property: 308 S Minnesota St, Beeville TX 78102
|Property Status:||Listed||Property Type:||SFR||Transaction Type:||REO|
|Days On Market:||32||Occupancy Status:|
|Lot Size:||Square Feet:||1692||Basement:||No|
What to Expect When Working with Offers in RES.NET
I am having trouble locating the property by address or property ID, what should I do?
Contact the listing agent or RES.NET Customer Support for a web address (link) that will take you directly to the property in our system
RES.NET Customer Support is available Monday thru Friday, 6AM – 5PM Pacific
Phone: (800) 760-7036
What documents are required when I submit an offer?
Check with the listing agent – the seller may have specific requirements regarding the documentation that must be submitted with offers (proof of funds, pre-approval, regional purchase agreement, etc.)
- Note Documents can be attached on the Offer form and can be viewed only by the Listing Agent and Buyer Agent. Sellers CANNOT view documents attached to the offer.
- Note: Even if you you’ve already submitted your offer, you can still attach a document at a later time
As the Buyer Agent, am I responsible for presenting the full contract package to the Seller?
No. The Listing Agent is responsible for uploading the full contract package to the Seller. The buyer agent is only responsible for delivery of the buyer signed contracts to the listing agent.
How long will it take for the Seller to respond to an offer?
While each seller is different, responses are typically delivered in 48 – 72 hours. In some situations, the seller may be required to obtain additional approvals which could prolong this estimate.
Who receives the initial offer I submitted to RES.NET?
Your offer is initially received by the listing agent who represents the seller. The listing agent will electronically forward your offer to the seller.
My buyer’s offer was countered by the seller. How do I respond to the counter offer?
- Click the link provided in the email
- If you aren’t using the email provided, log in to the Agent Portal and click the Offers icon at the top of the page
- Locate the property in the list
- Once on the property, locate the countered offer in the list and click the Manage Offers link
On the Offer Details screen, review the Counter Offer terms by clicking the View Counter Offer Addendum link in the Counter Offer column.
- To accept the seller's counter offer, proceed to email, fax or hand-deliver the buyer signed Counter Offer Addendum and Purchase Contract to the listing agent. DO NOT UPLOAD these items on the Offer Detail screen. The listing agent will present the buyer signed contract to the seller and provide status updates as needed.
- To counter the seller's counter offer, click the Counter button at the bottom of the Counter Offer column. A new column will appear - enter your buyer's counter offer terms and click Submit
The Seller has rejected the offer, can I present a new offer?
Yes. On the Offer Details screen click the New button at the bottom of the Rejected offer column
The Seller has requested Highest & Best how do I respond?
On the Offer Details screen, click the New button at the bottom of the Highest & Best offer column. A new column will appear - enter your buyer's Highest & Best offer and click Submit
My offer is on Hold, what does this represent?
An offer can be placed on Hold for a variety of reasons and this can differ from seller to seller. If you have questions specific to this, please contact the listing agent.